Jump to content
  • Advertisement
Sign in to follow this  
mileafly

Service to see other apps user asquisition?

This topic is 1006 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

Recommended Posts

I wonder if there are some good services out there where you can see and research other apps user asquisition when it comes to number of views and installs? For my games I have found that my stats show that only about 15% of the people who visit my app page actually install it (on Google Play, don't know if you can see this also on iOS?). The other 85% does not install it. I don't know what "normal" numbers are in regards to this, but 15% to me sounds low and something I could improve. By knowing what apps have high install rates compared to number of views it would be easer to see what they do right, if there are any patterns etc.

Edited by mileafly

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Advertisement
Sign in to follow this  

  • Advertisement
×

Important Information

By using GameDev.net, you agree to our community Guidelines, Terms of Use, and Privacy Policy.

We are the game development community.

Whether you are an indie, hobbyist, AAA developer, or just trying to learn, GameDev.net is the place for you to learn, share, and connect with the games industry. Learn more About Us or sign up!

Sign me up!