Bonsai Word - Competitive + Zen Word Find (Android)

Started by
4 comments, last by Rcastoro 8 years, 3 months ago

I would like to share my finished android game that is a blast and competitive if you like word games. Login with Google+ or Facebook to track your score against others worldwide!

Bonsai Word

[attachment=30044:featuredgraphic.png]

Download from play store here or just search "Bonsai Word".

If crossword puzzle, word finding, and vocabulary games put you in your zen state, then you are going to love Bonsai Word.

Transform your stress and boredom into zen like mastery of spelling and word finding, with Bonsai Word. Grow vocabulary, enhance spelling abilities, and have fun with this full dictionary word finding game.

Bonsai Word is a challenge when you login with google+ or facebook to save your high score on the universal leader board.

Learn new words and stretch your brain while having fun with this incredible word finding game!

Includes 3 themes, more coming soon!

Advertisement

I am very excited to say I have 3 or 4 fans who play my game everyday and say it is addictive. Being my first game, this comes as a complete compliment. I have a cool update that makes this game more competitive.

Updates
------------------------
+ Google+ leaderboard and achievement "Zen Place" added
+ Score 3 multiplier words in a row and get x5 on ALL words for 25 seconds!

Just search "Bonsai Word" in the google play store or Download Bonsai Word -- Zen Word Find, on Google play store

Update 3.2 includes additional effects and bonuses when in bonus mode. This is to make it more fun and possible to have variance in top scores. Watch the update 3.2 game play below:

Update 3.3 Released!! The game is getting to be more fun, my first game. I am like a proud dad that people actually say they're addicted!

Update 3.3 Includes
------------------------------
Pause menu and buttons
Final score presentation with different outcomes before leaderboard is displayed

Pick it up and try it, it's free and there is a building community who's score you can compete with within game!
Download Bonsai Word -- Zen Word Find:
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.Rocco.BonsaiWord
Update 3.6 released this one is cool. It introduces hints if your not doing so well. It also gives users more control over login of facebook and google+.
Feedback on the game or at least the video would be appreciated. This is still my first game and It has a small following of players who play daily.
Download for android HERE
Here's a video

Bonsai Word just featured on homepage of http://forums.indiegamer.com/

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement