• Advertisement
Sign in to follow this  
DUDVim

Steam Controller

This topic is 1002 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

Playing around with a steam controller and i wonder if anyone knows any games that works well with it. Would like to play some mouse+keyboard games that transit well over to the use of the steam controller.

Advertisement
Games I've tried so far with the Steam Controller:

Just Cause 3: Works really well. There is a slight hiccup when the game switches from keyboard+mouse and gamepad (it refreshes its UI) but I've been able to use gamepad + mouselook pretty well.

Trackmania 2 Stadium/Canyon: Steam Controller currently causes the game to crash.

Diablo 3: Seems good so far (this is the game I was most interested in trying). They added a "Touch Region" option that looks perfect for the joystick recently which I haven't tried yet. It's a bit cumbersome to get this game to play nicely with big picture mode, though. Edited by Nypyren

Sign in to follow this  

• Advertisement

Important Information

By using GameDev.net, you agree to our community Guidelines, Terms of Use, and Privacy Policy.

We are the game development community.

Whether you are an indie, hobbyist, AAA developer, or just trying to learn, GameDev.net is the place for you to learn, share, and connect with the games industry. Learn more About Us or sign up!

Sign me up!