New exciting gaming system

Started by
3 comments, last by Tom Sloper 8 years, 3 months ago

Hello all,

I am a game designer form Detroit Michigan I have developed an exciting new way to play TCG games. I was looking for some advice on taking my product to market. Can anyone please offer such? I currently have developed, tested, and patented fantasy football TCG, fantasy baseball, fantasy soccer, fantasy MMA, fantasy WWE, fantasy NASCAR, fantasy UFC. In addition I also have two games that are being tested that are along the lines of Magic the Gathering and pokemon. All of these games use the same P3erc system this is a newly patented concept that marries strategy and real life randomization with TCG. If you would like to reach out I would appreciate any input.

Advertisement

I think this belongs in the business forums... BTW what is TCG stand for?

-potential energy is easily made kinetic-

I was looking for some advice on taking my product to market.

That's not a Game Design question. Why does everybody think everything is Game Design? Game Design is a narrow focus of game development. Moving this to Business/Law.

-- Tom Sloper -- sloperama.com

Out of interest, what's the patent number?

BTW what is TCG stand for?
Trading card game.

looking for some advice on taking my product to market.

It depends on what form your product takes. Is it in paper form - do you provide paper materials to the players? Is it in digital form - do people play it on the PC or on a game console or mobile device? Is it electronic - do people get an electronic device from you to play the game on? Is it on the web, playable through a browser? The answer to your question depends on the above and also on your product's stage of development. Is it market-ready now, or is development needed first?

-- Tom Sloper -- sloperama.com

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement