• Advertisement
Sign in to follow this  

Universal Sound FX: 4250+ game-ready sound effects $20

This topic is 806 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

I've just released version 1.3 of Universal Sound FX bringing the total number of sound effects in this library to 4253.

To celebrate the update and a brand new redesign of the web site I'm offering 50% discount until 9 Jan 2016 so you can grab all the sounds for $20.

About Universal Sound FX:

Universal Sound FX (USFX) provides game developers with a wide variety of high quality sounds at a very affordable price. Independent game developers often have a low or non-existing budget; USFX was designed with indie developers in mind.
USFX has thousands of appropriately named and categorized sound effects providing a great foundation when developing games. From the very start you will have sounds regardless of what genre of game you are making from puzzle games to first person shooters.
USFX evolves over time as I record and design more sounds. Updates are provided free of charge to existing customers, but keep in mind that some sounds will be removed to give room to new sounds so make sure to keep older versions of USFX backed up.

Sound effects have been mastered, optimized, and are provided in a format ready for use in games. 16 bit 44.1 kHz uncompressed WAV audio files, cropped to preserve space and reduce memory consumption, no clipping, low noise levels, looping sounds have no seams, repetitive sounds have multiple round robin variations, volume set appropriate for easy mixing.

Direct URL: http://www.universalsoundfx.com/game-ready-universal-sound-fx.php

Have a great game development year everyone! =)

Sign in to follow this  

• Advertisement