• Advertisement
Sign in to follow this  
renaissanceCoder1

Ultimate 3D Camera Pack - Update Coming Soon

This topic is 903 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

Hello all,

I want to share with everyone a wonderful 3D camera plugin for Unity3D. I use it on all of my projects to speed up styling and game-play decisions.

You can check out the current version here: 3D Camera Package Version 1.4

What I am excited to share with all of you today is a HUGE update to the package coming within the week. As the current version gains popularity, I feel it is necessary to add certain features the plugin desperately needs.

So here is what you can expect for the 2.0 update

• Three popular 3D Camera Presets (RPG, RTS, TopDown)

• Settings Control panel.

• Settings saving.

• Default settings restoring.

• New animated test character.

• New test environment.

• Ability to toggle target-independent rotation for the rpg camera.

• Various code tweaks.

Plugin Update 2.0 Preview!

There was a fair amount of work put into this to make the updates possible - and I plan to continue updating it with the requests I have gotten so far. The price will never be as low as it is right now since there will be a small price bump with the update 2.0.

Thanks for reading, and I hope you will consider the plugin for your 3D needs. Happy new year!

-Darren

Advertisement
Sign in to follow this  

• Advertisement

Important Information

By using GameDev.net, you agree to our community Guidelines, Terms of Use, and Privacy Policy.

Participate in the game development conversation and more when you create an account on GameDev.net!

Sign me up!