bink,who have a idea of it?

Started by
6 comments, last by jerry2 22 years, 5 months ago
it seems to be a new multimedia format?i saw it from the web.but i don''t know it clearly.so i want to know something about it.could any one help me? jerry2 Programming,make a whole new world.
jerry2The God creates the world, the world creates the nature,the nature creates human. Human create...Everything.
Advertisement
http://www.radgametools.com/bnkmain.htm
Umm..great.but is it a good format?
i don''t hear it is mentioned.

jerry2
Programming,make a whole new world.
jerry2The God creates the world, the world creates the nature,the nature creates human. Human create...Everything.
It''s ok but expensive...
-------------Ban KalvinB !
Bink has one of the best quality/filesize ratios of any video compression codec I''ve ever seen. It definately seems superior to MPEG and MPEG2; even DivX. You can get a free version that will compress your movies and even make self-playing EXE files, but it will add a logo to the end. Personally, I love the free RAD video tools.

You cannot, however, use the free tools to add video to a game. To do that requires the Bink SDK, and that is rather expensive. If you''re just a hobbyist who wants to add video to a game, then Bink isn''t for you.
OK.i c.but how can i get the free tool?

jerry2

jerry2

jerry2

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement