• Advertisement
Sign in to follow this  
Jingelpo

From Rags To Riches!

This topic is 887 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

Hey guys,

I made a game that is called Clickerino. Its a game where you can get loads of money just by clicking a buttin ( fictive money .. )

The point of the game is to get loads of ''Money'' by clicking on the button until you have enough money to buy upgrades. This never ending game makes it a game that can last an indefinite amount of time, or at least until your device can no longer run it or you die.

Please check it out at : http://clickerino.com !

Advertisement
Sounds quite simple, but what do you do to prevent macros and automation, bots etc?

Sounds like the sort of game wget could make mincemeat out of quickly without safeguards in place?

Okay, to sum it up: every time you post, you post a link to that thing. Sometimes you admit you made it, sometimes you try to smuggle it in under pretense. What's the endgame here? Gain some Google-rank with enough links, then add a malware payload?

Sounds to me like one of those games where you gain as a referer for each person that clicks your link or registers via your link...

Sign in to follow this  

• Advertisement

Important Information

By using GameDev.net, you agree to our community Guidelines, Terms of Use, and Privacy Policy.

Participate in the game development conversation and more when you create an account on GameDev.net!

Sign me up!