• Advertisement
Sign in to follow this  
MoonKiteTree

[Complete beginner] Starting something text-based, will keep track of it here (among other places)

This topic is 999 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

Hello all,

I will try to make something. I have been developing my interest for a couple of years, reading up, learning some very basic coding skills and practices, same about game design, trying out the p'n'p RPG systems I'll try to embody in this piece of writing (leery of calling it a game, sounds too grandiose for my current level of confidence).

Here is the statement of intent.

I intend to keep a sort of record here, enforce some accountability, and see where this goes. Sorry for being a bit short on words, but I'm long on motivation so I hope to write again soon. (Also, of course, I would welcome occasional, intermittent comments :) Intermittent rewards are the most addictive, if Pavlov was right :))

Advertisement
Since this is mainly just click bait for your blog, I'm moving this to Your Announcements. If you want to share something with forum members, please post the content in the forum.

Well, it was meant to be something I'd be posting updates in. My blog contains a single post, so I'm not after clicks. But I suppose I could simply do all of that here - thanks for moving it to the proper subforum :) I actually thought to put it here, but calling it an "announcement" sounded a bit highfalutin in my head.

Sign in to follow this  

• Advertisement

Important Information

By using GameDev.net, you agree to our community Guidelines, Terms of Use, and Privacy Policy.

We are the game development community.

Whether you are an indie, hobbyist, AAA developer, or just trying to learn, GameDev.net is the place for you to learn, share, and connect with the games industry. Learn more About Us or sign up!

Sign me up!