• Advertisement
Sign in to follow this  
nikmes

A Level Editor that aims to become a 2D Game Builder tool

This topic is 969 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

Hi,

My name is Nicholas Messaritis and I am currently developing a level editor which i want to grow in such a way that it will become a game authoring tool. I call it 2DGameBuilder and you can check out the Facebook page I created to see some demonstration videos and screenshots and videos. I will soon post some kind of road-map and current features of the 2DGameBuilder tool.

If you would like to see this project becoming reality or if you find it interesting please like my Facebook page below. Please give me some feedback smile.png

Windows-7.0_zpsbae2d3xf.png

Thanks you!
Nicholas
Edited by nikmes

Advertisement

Hi, Thanks :)

Not yet. I am setting up a blog and i will release a beta version soon. Have an eye on Facebook page for updates.

If you mean for the source code, i have not made my mind yet whether to release it on github as an open source project :)

Regards

Nicholas

Sign in to follow this  

• Advertisement

Important Information

By using GameDev.net, you agree to our community Guidelines, Terms of Use, and Privacy Policy.

We are the game development community.

Whether you are an indie, hobbyist, AAA developer, or just trying to learn, GameDev.net is the place for you to learn, share, and connect with the games industry. Learn more About Us or sign up!

Sign me up!