As reconstruct a 3D model from a image- (VRML )

Started by
0 comments, last by Ovicior 8 years, 2 months ago

Greetings donot have a problem of where to start from some things and investigate the issue, but the problem is my difficulty nose como start of by saying I have an image that is displayed as a square can generate a 3D maya with the way It is in the image.

Saludos tengo un problema nose de donde partir para comenzar e investigo algunas cosas del tema pero el problema esta en nose como iniciar mi dificultad parte de por decir tengo una imagen en la que se visualiza un cuadrado como puedo generar una maya 3d con la forma que se encuentra en la imagen

Advertisement

Greetings donot have a problem of where to start from some things and investigate the issue, but the problem is my difficulty nose como start of by saying I have an image that is displayed as a square can generate a 3D maya with the way It is in the image.

Saludos tengo un problema nose de donde partir para comenzar e investigo algunas cosas del tema pero el problema esta en nose como iniciar mi dificultad parte de por decir tengo una imagen en la que se visualiza un cuadrado como puedo generar una maya 3d con la forma que se encuentra en la imagen

Hola,

Es un foro de inglés. Tú usaste Google traducir?

What will you make?

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement