im looking for Video ads provider

Started by
1 comment, last by cebugdev 8 years, 2 months ago

hi guys,

what video ads provider you can recommend for a hobbyist game? the games are Web based HTML5/javascript in facebook.

see i mentioned hobbyist game coz i want my facebook games to have ads that earn, I am not a company, nor registered,

some providers make this as a requirement.

and also im in Asia (Philippines).

Advertisement
Cebu gdev, the term is "advertisers." They don't "provide" advertisements - they advertise. They don't see ads as a service for game developers, you see - they see them as marketing tools to benefit themselves.
Anyway, I just thought you needed a little clarification on the nature of advertising. Someone else can tell you about finding advertisers or ad aggregators or how ads on Facebook games work.
(Also, you posted your business question in the Programming forum, so I moved it to the appropriate board.)

-- Tom Sloper -- sloperama.com

Cebu gdev, the term is "advertisers." They don't "provide" advertisements - they advertise. They don't see ads as a service for game developers, you see - they see them as marketing tools to benefit themselves.
Anyway, I just thought you needed a little clarification on the nature of advertising. Someone else can tell you about finding advertisers or ad aggregators or how ads on Facebook games work.
(Also, you posted your business question in the Programming forum, so I moved it to the appropriate board.)

yeah thanks for the advice and moving the thread, i was confused where to start the thread yesterday :)

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement