Sign in to follow this  

Presentation of our game RetroMomentum

This topic is 677 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

Hello everyone,

Last summer, my friend and I had an idea of a quite interesting ??video game. The concept was to create a game that mixes platform and puzzles, while using physics. We are both passionate about this domain and although unexperienced in the development of video games, we started the realization.

We are currently studying in France in the respective fields of computer science and mechanics. We had firstly  planned  to use a game engine that would own an advanced physics (as CryEngine or Unreal) to create a mod. But as a measure that the ideas came, we could not make a simple mod that would require too much work. We opted for the Unity engine, which we find very enjoyable despite the reputation that many failed projects have given to it.

We develop this game only for our enjoyment, but the opinion of players would be beneficial to us. Thus, we have decided to release a test version to obtain and general advice.
We  hope that our idea will please you and are open to all constructive criticism.

Note : I did some spelling mistakes because I'm currently learning english.

Sign in to follow this