Sign in to follow this  

If Only - Indie game about love

This topic is 653 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

Hey guys!

I’m going to release small game.

It is called If Only (but I think about changing the name) and it is about love, promises and faith in your chosen one. It is a platformer where every level has unique gameplay and unique way of walkthrough. You have to use hints to find a solution.

For example in one level you should try to close game’s window, in another you have to find right password on game’s site.

I will determine release date soon, suppose it is going to be released in two months.

Mind if I will post news and answer questions about the game here.

Also, there is possibility to try game mechanics – here is a link to early demo version : http://ifonly.ifistay.ru/html5/index.html

And screenshots:

4.2.jpg

2.3.jpg

2.2.jpg

Have you seen what happens with weather in Russia? biggrin.png Something really strange! biggrin.png
Anyway I wanted to talk not about the weather but about If Only. I have prepared two GIF images for you smile.png

Next level forces you to touch The Exit - the red&black heart.
LevelExample.gif
Solution - is to click mouse button on the heart ;)

Next level rotates and it might be a problem to pass that level too.
LevelExample2.gif

Edited by Peaumur

I have reached final stage of development - game is being tested :) 

Yep, you see Android device but If Only will be available for PC (and PC is a main platform ;)

12750096_187291151646190_1593956775_n.jp

Hey, can you do me a favor?

I just want to know what do you think about this project? Do I have chances? 

here is a link to very early version of the game (you can test it in the web): http://ifonly.ifistay.ru/html5/index.html

you can understand main mechanic with a help of this alpha version ;)

Sign in to follow this