5 comments, last by Foxy Video Games 6 years, 6 months ago

Some Screens:

screen1.png
screen_2.png
screen_3.png
screen_5.png
screen_4.png

Trailer

Before you go any further, if you're under 15 or easily offended you should not play this game! as it's meant to be crude, offensive and funny so only play if you have a thick skin and a good sense of humour.

this is a physics based first person shooter with comedy elements. It's meant to be cheesy with simple gameplay and not taken too seriously. You've been sent to Mushroom planet to kill all the evil cursing Fungi infecting the town, these evil mushrooms may try and kill you or the tiny ones may hide and curse you where you'll need a keen ear, and eye to catch them all.

I don't want to give you lots of PR talk about how innovative it is etc, that's just annoying, instead, simply put, it's funny, fun, challenging and generally kicks ass! what more do you want?

DOWNLOAD

Note: This is the first proper game I've made and spent a while doing so, feedback/comments welcome.

-Craig

Advertisement

145 Megs, that takes about an hour to download for me. Sorry, I'll pass.

Previously "Krohm"

145 Megs, that takes about an hour to download for me. Sorry, I'll pass.

145 MB is small, especially for a game this size, but if you have a slow internet connection then fair enough, I just tested the download from my end and it took 1 minute 12 seconds.

-Craig

Congrats on finishing your game.

Thanks man, I feel relieved.

-Craig

Just a little thread bump :D

-Craig

This game is now completely free and can be downloaded here

-Craig

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement