Sign in to follow this  

Hyperdrive - Futuristic Combat Racer

This topic is 668 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

Hello there!

Hyperdrive is a futuristic racing game that we've been working on for the last couple of years. It's going to come out sometime in 2016 for Windows, Android and iOS devices. It features 8 tracks(with themes like Desert, Megacity, Volcano, Frozen Lands, War-Torn City, Canyon, Mayan City, etc), 11 vehicles, and upgradeable weapons and mods you can equip your vehicle with. Soundtrack is original by our own music composer. Local and online multiplayer is planned, but probably after launch.

Anyway, the game is nearing completion, we're just putting together the various tracks for the game, so we're looking for feedback. Here's a gameplay video of one of the tracks, so any comments, suggestions or questions are welcome and much appreciated!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L62eUSCV7GA

PS. We are in dire need of testers atm, so if you're interested in helping out, send me a PM and I will provide you with a Windows build. Thanks!

Edited by mikeman

The game looks quite good!  The visual effects are nice and the gameplay seems fun.  Something I'd recommend, though, is more feedback.  Things like a bigger visual indicator for boost pads, louder sounds for firing weapons, and perhaps having the ship come closer to the ground and bounce back up when landing from a great distance.  But I'm sure it was a matter of time before little touches like those were added, so it looks good to me.

This topic is 668 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.