Sign in to follow this  

Crowdfunding Platform

This topic is 667 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

Hello Gamedevs,

I am working on a new reward based crowdfunding platform for games, eSports and technology.

Lately IOCPartners have published some statistics about Kickstarter.com that indicate that the way Kickstarter handles crowdfunding isnt that good.

The crowd is out there and crowdfunding is a great tool to raise capital, secure the early adopeters and get amazing marketing at very low costs.

My background is in eSports and thats why I believe the problem with the current available solutions is that there is too little engagement. A campaign is like a product. You need more than just a good game nowadays to become successful. You need marketing and securities too.

So based on this I have developed a solution that will include the following:

1. A B2B-Marketplace filled with media outlets (gaming news sites, facebook/twitter pages, Streamers/Youtubers) and PR agencies who can help creators with marketing and media reach of their campaigns.

2. Securities are very important. For this purpose I have started getting mentors, investors, incubators and bigger agencies involved so that successfully funded campaigns have access to a business network that will help them scale.

3. Community + features for the Backers. Keep the crowd entertained. eSports is all about entertainment. My team and I have been part of eSports for nearly a decade and we understand how to make the customer happy.

We believe through professional marketing, involvment of industry professionals, a happy and active community we can reintroduce crowdfunding to a much wider audience and increase the project success rate.

Our mission is to create an ecosystem where all entities in the gaming industry find a way to make some profits and at the same time we also want to have a happy backer. 

We will launch the MVP version next month and it will be a normal crowdfunding platform similar to Fig, Kickstarter, Indiegogo. 

I would love to hear your opinions about it. Do you like it or would you rather continue using a different platform? 

Constructive feedback and suggestions is very much welcomed. What else do you think is required for a successful campaign?

I hope you like this I wish you a great day!

Best Regards,

Philipp

Edited by vPhilipp

Sign in to follow this