• Advertisement
Sign in to follow this  
BakirOmarov

[ANDROID-IOS-WEBGL] BOXING PHYSICS

This topic is 948 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

Hi guys ! I want to show you my first mobile game. good.gif The game inspired by Soccer Physics !

BOXING PHYSICS
ccy64CV.png

Here is the description from Google Play: 
Welcome to the easiest and funniest boxing game ever. Amazing way to challenge your boxing skills and reaction time. Try a real boxing match with your friends and have a great time! Boxing Physics will become your favorite game on Android! 
Features: 
-Crazy and funny physics 
-Local Multiplayer 
-More than 20 Achievements 
-One-button controls 
-Random maps 
-Big choice of different characters 
-Funny AI 
-Two different modes

How to play: 
Tap the button to jump and punch. Choose the right moment,kick the opponent's head and get a point. 
Be ready for new modes,characters and features with next updates!

Download from Google Play for free !

59218_64x64x52d38b7b66.jpg 07_app_store-64.png HTML5_Logo_64.png youtube.png facebook-64.png 

9rIMz5b.png

More screens :
CC7o18A.jpg
UaGjpc2.jpg
Sc4FhK7.jpg
pv9hDte.jpg

I need feedback from you guys . What is your advice ? What to change ? What to add ? And etc. confused.gif

Thanks .

Edited by BakirOmarov

Advertisement
Sign in to follow this  

• Advertisement

Important Information

By using GameDev.net, you agree to our community Guidelines, Terms of Use, and Privacy Policy.

We are the game development community.

Whether you are an indie, hobbyist, AAA developer, or just trying to learn, GameDev.net is the place for you to learn, share, and connect with the games industry. Learn more About Us or sign up!

Sign me up!