Sign in to follow this  

Options and Ideas for Android and iOS based games?

This topic is 660 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

Evening, all!

I'm an amateur artist & animator and I am interested in creating a fairly basic mobile game. I'm currently using Unity and Stencyl to build prototypes but I need some tips from people if possible?

So here's my idea:

An MMO (I truly have no idea how to make that happen in all honesty. I have the funds to pay for servers should need be) fantasy type game, made up of grind-like levelling and a multitude of skills to master. I have sketches and artwork made up already, and a whole world of Lore for it. It remains nameless and I am always looking for suggestions [forbidden words deleted by moderator] in this process. [more forbbidden words deleted by moderator]

What I'm asking for in particular is just a basic idea of how to input an "account creation" process, thus entailing multiplayer access. I'm also keen to input many customisation options. I just need a basic of idea of what programmes to use, and like I said, I'm an amateur.

Thanks in advance!

Lizardtears (Mike)

Edited by Tom Sloper
team-building

What I'm asking for in particular is just a basic idea of how to input an "account creation" process, thus entailing multiplayer access. I'm also keen to input many customisation options. I just need a basic of idea of what programmes to use

Although you do seem to be looking for game design suggestions, the primary question you're asking is about technology (which is NOT a Game Design question), so I'm moving this to For Beginners. 

And please be advised that team-building is NOT permitted in our discussion forums. Use the Classifieds Hobbyist section for your team-building efforts.

[Edit] You are welcome to ask for game design suggestions in the Game Design forum, btw.

Edited by Tom Sloper

This topic is 660 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.