• Advertisement
Sign in to follow this  
ShishiSoldier

Shishi Origins III - A J-RPG about Time and Space (Now on Greenlight)

This topic is 879 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

Logo.jpg
Hi everyone, I want to show you a game on which I am working since nearly two years. It is a J-RPG inspired by great games like Final Fantasy, Dragon Quest, Zelda and the Tales of series. The adventure takes place in a Medieval style world with some Steampunk elements.

The story is about a young girl named Elia who is an Oracle, a prophetess that can see in real time what another version of herself sees in another Timeline, an alternative reality. She is sent by the Goddess of Time to prevent a group of people that want to get the powers of the gods to destroy the world.

The game features turn-based battles, a huge world, a quest system, a skills upgrade system and trials that you will have to complete during the game.

You can support the game on Steam Greenlight here: http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=605961834

You can also visit the official website for more info, screenshots and character artworks: http://www.shishiorigins.com/en/origins-3

Screenshots
Shishi-Origins-III-2016-01-26-14_12_531-
The world map
Shishi-Origins-III-2016-01-26-14_08_02-1
A battle
Shishi-Origins-III-2016-01-21-17_18_10-1
Road to the village
Shishi-Origins-III-2016-01-21-17_15_59-1
Walking in a field

Gameplay video

Advertisement
Sign in to follow this  

• Advertisement

Important Information

By using GameDev.net, you agree to our community Guidelines, Terms of Use, and Privacy Policy.

We are the game development community.

Whether you are an indie, hobbyist, AAA developer, or just trying to learn, GameDev.net is the place for you to learn, share, and connect with the games industry. Learn more About Us or sign up!

Sign me up!