• Advertisement
Sign in to follow this  

[Android][FREE] MORE - a special dots-touch game

This topic is 788 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

[media]https:

[/media]

Hello everyone!

"MORE" is my recent project. It's a fast pacing game, the concept is continue to touch the white dots to create white dots, red dots will appear and block the growth of white dots.

Player need to adjust the white dots position cleverly, use multi-touch to increase creating speed of white dots and get high score.

Your comment is helpful to inspire me to create new game. Hope you enjoy it.

0HAUnCo.jpg

[sharedmedia=gallery:albums:1060]

Google Play Link

Facebook Fan Page

Edited by Godfery

Advertisement

Dude, I had extreme difficulty getting there... I had to put in the package name in the end.

Anyway. Playing on a Huawei Y360 which is my testing device.

I appreciate the limited authorizations requested. I've seen incredible amounts of shit in general...

The graphics are polished, I liked it, the details at the corners of the screen are very pretty.

It is very difficult to play for me, the blue balls are too small and I don't even have such big fingers... but I got a smartphone the other day so I guess that's ok... I just mashed the thing at random. After a couple of minutes this seemed just better than any possible strategy... can I make the red dots disappear? IDK but I don't really care as I'm not interested in random mashing... perhaps with some eyecandy!

I'd say you made a good work and you still have a lot of potential to tap! Keep working on it!

Sign in to follow this  

• Advertisement