• Advertisement
Sign in to follow this  
menyo

My game got placed 9th in the #gjgdcjam

This topic is 1023 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

It has been a view weeks since the jam ended but I'm very happy to announce that my entry for my first game jam got placed 9th from a total of 154 participants which yielded 127 games in 72 hours. I live streamed my whole endeavor and had a ton of fun but I never thought I would actually get to finish something in just 72 hours let alone get placed 9th so I'm very happy!

The game needed to be original, weird and unconventional since the theme was "Nuovo" the award at the GDC. After a couple of hours brainstorming the idea popped in my mind to make a endless runner but automate the runner and let the player be in charge of the level design.

Play RoFactory for free on Game Jolt. And don't forget to rate it ;).

Find out more about the jam and play more games that entered the jam.

Cannot wait for the next big jam, Ludum Dare I guess?

230567.jpg

Advertisement
Sign in to follow this  

• Advertisement

Important Information

By using GameDev.net, you agree to our community Guidelines, Terms of Use, and Privacy Policy.

GameDev.net is your game development community. Create an account for your GameDev Portfolio and participate in the largest developer community in the games industry.

Sign me up!