• Advertisement
Sign in to follow this  
genar

Project DG [currently in Development]

This topic is 924 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

Hey guys,

i think thats the right forum to tell you that im currently developing a game, since 6 weeks ago.

Its going to be a duengon crawler rpg, with local and online multiplayer implementation for Windows/Mac and maybe if its going well even for android.

But before i tell you too much boring stuff about Project DG, i need your opinions, are you interested in a new rpg duengon crawler ? 

If yes im going to make weekly development diarys with the progress i made, or things i changed, also i need to tell you thats the first time i announce a game so if i made something wrong or i forgot something, tell it me smile.png im open to your opinions and i would be really happy about a feedback or some questions ;-) !

And finally here are some early screenshots in the attachment smile.png at the moment it looks really dark, but later it should be full of light..

In Picture 3 you can see local multiplayer, there no name tags atm but they will be there soon smile.png

It seems, that i only allowed to post 2 images, the last one is in the attachment :)

[attachment=31117:Project-DG.PNG]

[attachment=31115:Project-DG-2.PNG]

[attachment=31116:Project-DG-3.PNG]

I really would like to show the menu's but i havent got any graphics for it now :/ 

So thanks for your time ^^ And i would appreciate about your opinion.

Edited by genar

Advertisement
Sign in to follow this  

• Advertisement

Important Information

By using GameDev.net, you agree to our community Guidelines, Terms of Use, and Privacy Policy.

We are the game development community.

Whether you are an indie, hobbyist, AAA developer, or just trying to learn, GameDev.net is the place for you to learn, share, and connect with the games industry. Learn more About Us or sign up!

Sign me up!