Project DG [currently in Development]

Started by
-1 comments, last by genar 8 years, 1 month ago

Hey guys,

i think thats the right forum to tell you that im currently developing a game, since 6 weeks ago.

Its going to be a duengon crawler rpg, with local and online multiplayer implementation for Windows/Mac and maybe if its going well even for android.

But before i tell you too much boring stuff about Project DG, i need your opinions, are you interested in a new rpg duengon crawler ?

If yes im going to make weekly development diarys with the progress i made, or things i changed, also i need to tell you thats the first time i announce a game so if i made something wrong or i forgot something, tell it me smile.png im open to your opinions and i would be really happy about a feedback or some questions ;-) !

And finally here are some early screenshots in the attachment smile.png at the moment it looks really dark, but later it should be full of light..

In Picture 3 you can see local multiplayer, there no name tags atm but they will be there soon smile.png

It seems, that i only allowed to post 2 images, the last one is in the attachment :)

[attachment=31117:Project-DG.PNG]

[attachment=31115:Project-DG-2.PNG]

[attachment=31116:Project-DG-3.PNG]

I really would like to show the menu's but i havent got any graphics for it now :/

So thanks for your time ^^ And i would appreciate about your opinion.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement