• Advertisement
Sign in to follow this  
GearTreeEntertaiment

glUniform*fv

This topic is 998 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

So I have been try to send some data to my gpu using glUniform3fv and glUniformMatrix4x4fv. I have been spending some time wondering why they would not send, and I have found to issue. glUniform3f works, but not its glUniform3fv counter part. I am not sending a bad pointer, or data, because the data outputs fine right before sending.

So my question is, is there any reason any of you might know to why the fv versions do not work?

I used these same headers and libs in another project, and the functions worked just fine.

Advertisement

glUniform3f works, but not its glUniform3fv counter part

I'm using only glUniform*fv calls, there's nothing wrong with them.

I am not sending a bad pointer, or data, because the data outputs fine right before sending.

It might be that your stack/memory already damaged, but the exact moment it will manifest is after your debug outputs, when user-space part of opengl api writes something to stack/memory.

Sign in to follow this  

• Advertisement

Important Information

By using GameDev.net, you agree to our community Guidelines, Terms of Use, and Privacy Policy.

GameDev.net is your game development community. Create an account for your GameDev Portfolio and participate in the largest developer community in the games industry.

Sign me up!