• Advertisement
Sign in to follow this  
Indeterminatus

Playable demo of fast-paced, deranged and gory platformer "Atomic Butcher: Homo Metabolicus"

This topic is 905 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

Hey,

in 2004 a friend of mine and myself released our first freeware game "Atomic Butcher". Now, more than a decade later, we finally teamed up again and have been busy working on a sequel which will be on Steam Greenlight soon.

It's fast, it's ridiculously gory, it's offensive, and most of all, you got to use your bodily fluids to ravage what's left of a destroyed world. Yes, that's right, you got to pee on foes.

The game mechanics are those of a classic platformer (it's 2D), but with 360° aiming. Watch the trailer on youtube, it contains a little bit of gameplay. Then, go ahead and download the demo from our site (it's a ZIP with approximately 130 MiB in size, but beware, it's only for Windows 64-bit currently!).

Do all of that now, or the Atomic Butcher will come along and eat you and your mother and your kittens, and you wouldn't want that to happen, now would you? (Disclaimer: he probably won't come)

Also, we'd love some feedback, and likes on our facebook page. Or follow us on [twitter]atomic_butcher[/twitter].

Here's two screenshots to set your expectations right:

scr1.png

scr8.png

Yours,

David from Das Humankapital.

Edited by Indeterminatus

Advertisement
Sign in to follow this  

• Advertisement

Important Information

By using GameDev.net, you agree to our community Guidelines, Terms of Use, and Privacy Policy.

We are the game development community.

Whether you are an indie, hobbyist, AAA developer, or just trying to learn, GameDev.net is the place for you to learn, share, and connect with the games industry. Learn more About Us or sign up!

Sign me up!