• Advertisement
Sign in to follow this  
bratiefanut

My first game -Fluffy Fort- finally on the playstore!

This topic is 912 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

Hello everyone,

My first game, in collaboration with my friend designer Emanuel Serbanoiu (you can check him on dribble if you like: https://dribbble.com/emanuellikesdesign) finally hit the google playstore.
The game is a simple, casual game about defending a planet own by food from aliens attacks by building forts out of fluffy items and more.
Besides the gameplay and storytelling that wasn't our strongest skill, we learned a lot and we are planning more games for mobiles and pc in the future.
So, if you like, please check it out and give us a feedback because it will be very much apreciated. 

Thank you a lot :)

[attachment=31271:experiment-1.png][attachment=31272:experiment-2.png][attachment=31273:experiment-3.png][attachment=31274:experiment-4.png][attachment=31275:experiment-5.png][attachment=31276:experiment-6.png]

Advertisement
Sign in to follow this  

• Advertisement

Important Information

By using GameDev.net, you agree to our community Guidelines, Terms of Use, and Privacy Policy.

We are the game development community.

Whether you are an indie, hobbyist, AAA developer, or just trying to learn, GameDev.net is the place for you to learn, share, and connect with the games industry. Learn more About Us or sign up!

Sign me up!