• Advertisement
Sign in to follow this  

Seeking feedback on "Welcome to the New World", my new orchestra piece.

This topic is 728 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

Advertisement

I like it, Im not really sure what feedback I can give without the context of the music, it sounds like it would fit a JRPG well. Also it seems like some of the instruments are very hard panned with not much going on in the center, not sure if this was intentional. I listened to some other music on your channel, I like your general sound, your melodies are quite unique.

I like it, Im not really sure what feedback I can give without the context of the music, it sounds like it would fit a JRPG well. Also it seems like some of the instruments are very hard panned with not much going on in the center, not sure if this was intentional. I listened to some other music on your channel, I like your general sound, your melodies are quite unique.

Thanks for the comment. As for the panning; that's just how the samples are panned by default.

Edited by YoungProdigy

The song sounds nice and fitting to some RPG town.

The panning is quite distracting so you could try a bit narrower image with some instruments.

Again, check the attacks or the whole envelope of at least the violins which sound a bit weird at times.

-Lassi

Sign in to follow this  

• Advertisement