• Advertisement
Sign in to follow this  
Haythem Evans

Programming Game AI By Example - Seek Program

This topic is 841 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

In the book's example executable there is a seek program but in the source code there is only a Steering behaviour folder and no seek folder and it had a seek function jumbled with many other steering functions. What I want is only the seek part to be compiled with no additional variables or classes that dosen't belong to the seek program. Can somebody upload the seek codes so I can download. Please.

Advertisement
I'm a beginner at this stuff so it got a little bit complicated when I tried to extract it. That's why I'm asking for your help so that I can extract the others too.

I'm a beginner at this stuff so it got a little bit complicated when I tried to extract it. That's why I'm asking for your help so that I can extract the others too.

Try again.

If you have errors or problems, tell us what those errors or problems are, so we can explain what's gong wrong.

Problem solved after hours of sitting and analyzing the code. I wrote my own seek program instead and I was able to understand more about it by writing my own.

Sign in to follow this  

• Advertisement

Important Information

By using GameDev.net, you agree to our community Guidelines, Terms of Use, and Privacy Policy.

We are the game development community.

Whether you are an indie, hobbyist, AAA developer, or just trying to learn, GameDev.net is the place for you to learn, share, and connect with the games industry. Learn more About Us or sign up!

Sign me up!