• Advertisement
Sign in to follow this  
Laika16

[Android][iOS] Shoujo Sniper - anime shooting game

This topic is 520 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

I downloaded it a few hours ago and tried it out a little. Pretty cool. Was wondering what game engine you used? I want to make something simple and anime like for android game market also. Stumbled across this and figured I'd ask for some direction

http://www.yoyogames.com/gamemaker

But if you don't know any programming language/development tool as yet and only going to start learning, I would rather suggest Unity. I think the majority of recent successful indie games both for PC and mobile devices are created with it. If you are serious about game development, good knowledge of Unity will be a lot more useful in the future, so no matter how much time you'll spend learning it, that time won't be wasted.

Advertisement
Okay. Thanks so much for such a quick reply back. Yeah I believe I'll give unity another try then. Iv played around with a few different dev tools before but finding the right one is tricky. Been teaching my self python at the moment but don't think it'll be able to do everything i need. Is this your first game or do you have some others i could check out?

pmwrKa9.png

A new cool feature is introduced in version 1.3 - coffee room. Now you can relax with a cup of coffee before (or after) next sniper mission. Drinking coffee will improve your aiming and concentration for one mission.

7C2T5HW.png

Changes in version 1.4.0:
* a new level (Range 3);
* a new weapon - UTS-15 shotgun (replacing the watergun);
* a new feature - flashlight (available in missions 7, 8, 9);
* more balanced difficulty in all missions;
* fixed several animation issues;
* updated menus.

Sign in to follow this  

• Advertisement

Important Information

By using GameDev.net, you agree to our community Guidelines, Terms of Use, and Privacy Policy.

Participate in the game development conversation and more when you create an account on GameDev.net!

Sign me up!