Jo & Momo [platformer, puzzle]

Started by
3 comments, last by meowbeast 7 years, 5 months ago

Dear ladies and gentlemen!

I'm happy to bring you for judging the game i work on last 4 months. It's an puzzle platformer about 2 heroes that must save cute girl. Now game is in mature alpha with 12 levels complete and i really need your critical feedback so i can understand what can be improved. I you have spare minute please play it and leave feedback through simple form.
Platforms: Mac, Win, Web, iOS, Android

Trailer: video

>> PLAY ALPHA <<

>> LEAVE FEEDBACK <<

Thanks in advance!

Advertisement
Hey everybody,
We worked hard on game and really excited to present You ALPHA2 version of game. New cool characters, millions of fixes, 17 working levels and much more has been done. If You have spare minute and like platformers please give us feedback what can be improved in game. Thank You very much! :P
13166087_1421465294546840_74392293600903
>> DOWNLOAD WINDOWS VERSION << (full screen, 60fps)
>> PLAY ONLINE << (small window, non-stable fps)

intersting mechanics

Hey everybody!
I'm happy to announce that Jo & Momo has come to beta stage and now features 21 levels and 40+ minutes of gameplay. Art and level design were massively improved since last version.
So now we need your critical feedback about the game - bugs, control, art, gameplay, improvements etc.
Thanks in advance!
Hey guys,
After 10 months of hard work, we have released first episode of game on Kongregate.
If You like the game please support us with 5-rating. Also, all feedbacks are really welcome. Thanks....

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement