My book on MOG development on Kickstarter

Started by
1 comment, last by Polydone 8 years ago

Official book title:

Development and Deployment of Multiplayer Online Games

from social games to MMOFPS,

with stock exchanges in between

I've just launched my book on MOG development as a Kickstarter project. It is a first volume of the epic 3-volume work. Currently 'beta' of the Vol.1 is already out (on my site ithare.com) and it has already got quite an impressive list of praises by the people from industry (from Amaya to Zynga, with quite a few other guys in between, see link above for the list).

So, if you're looking for a reasonably good source of information on MOG development - make sure to visit Kickstarter and BACK THE PROJECT.

Advertisement

Awesome! Long time ago I read some of your articles and I liked them so much. :rolleyes: I'm gonna back your project. :)

Hey, have a look at my Telegram channel about programming: www.telegram.me/theprogrammingart

Very interesting book!
One thing that puzzles me though - you keep mentioning FSM but these are quite limited in what they can do (At least if we're talking about the mathematical definition of FSM that can only accept regular languages, as opposed to pushdown automata and turing machines).
I suppose you're using a more loose definition of FSM, allowing for code that is more powerful than a mathematical FSM?

Developer journal: Multiplayer RPG dev diary

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement