Need a name for an upcoming company

Started by
11 comments, last by Unduli 7 years, 12 months ago
Hi !

I am about to start my own game company and I need a name for the job postings.

I am completely not creative in everything in this world, so I can't come up with any geniune, unused name.

The name has to include the word 'Light'. It can be in any language, but must be in English letters or French ones only. It just has to be short, unique and easy to pronounce. Googling it should hardly return any results.
BlueLight sounded good to me, but it's used.

Thanks in advance
Advertisement

Need a name for an upcoming company

Moving this to the Business forum.

-- Tom Sloper -- sloperama.com

Hi !

I am about to start my own game company and I need a name for the job postings.

I am completely not creative in everything in this world, so I can't come up with any geniune, unused name.

The name has to include the word 'Light'. It can be in any language, but must be in English letters or French ones only. It just has to be short, unique and easy to pronounce. Googling it should hardly return any results.

Thanks in advance

Are you sure you want to pay for business license before you have a product to sell?

https://www.google.com/#safe=off&q=light+to+spanish

Just change the language around and see if there's one you like.

How about Latin:

Lucifer

I know it doesn't directly mean light but just playing around with the concept :)

Had another think about it and came up with:

Lucifer lux Ludo

OK, thank you guys for your suggestions.

'Light' word not required any more. Name can still be in any language as long as it is short, unique, easy to pronounce and makes sense. Who wants to call his company Spicy Footwear Studios ?

Thanks again

hello there! :)

well, with no preferences left, it's really hard to com up with a company name, because literally there could be millions of word combinations. There must be something you want you company name look like. Maybe it should be a derivative from your name or surname (like AdhamGaming or AdhamDevelopment)? Or derive from the business your're going to do? Or from the name of your pet or something:)

There're plenty of articles on how to name your game and your company. Did you look through them?;)

Anyway there should be something like your own criteria for the company name.

Adoregames.com | Follow us on Twitter 

Currently operating a hidden object game in a team of 7.

hello there! :)

well, with no preferences left, it's really hard to com up with a company name, because literally there could be millions of word combinations. There must be something you want you company name look like. Maybe it should be a derivative from your name or surname (like AdhamGaming or AdhamDevelopment)? Or derive from the business your're going to do? Or from the name of your pet or something:)

There're plenty of articles on how to name your game and your company. Did you look through them?;)

Anyway there should be something like your own criteria for the company name.

Thank your for your reply

Yeah, I looked through some of these articles, but, as I said, I am not creative in any way.

And for the preferences, no, I don't want it to include my name. I want it to be professional.
Will you be attracted to a game developed by Ubisoft or to a one developed by AnyNameGames ?

Thanks again
Guys is 'Liebelicht' difficult to pronounce or am I the only who feels so?

Thanks

I don't know how that's actually pronounced, but it sounds like lible-lich. Which would work fine, if you're a skeleton that runs a legal firm.

(crickey, that'd be a great game concept ^_^)

It's love-light in German?

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement