[iOS][Android][FREE] Ninja Dude vs Zombies - endless tap'n'slash idle clicker (beta-testers wanted)

Started by
14 comments, last by AdoreGames 7 years, 9 months ago

Hello everbody! wink.gif

We're delighted to announce our fresh game - an endless double-tap arcade clicker where you have to survive zombie invasion and kill as many zombies as possible by tapping on both sides of the screen.

Release date for iOS: June, 1st 2016

Ninja Dude vs Zombies available on the App Store

giphy.gif

Ninja vs. Zombies stand-out features:

• - Plunge into smooth and nonintrusive tap'em'all action. Easy to start, hard to get unhooked;
  • - Unlock more than 100 cute ninja heroes each with its own features and settings;
  • - Simple and easy controls;
  • - Fast-paced gameplay might seem easy at first, but becomes tricky as you play more;
  • - Share a fruity zombie kill or record with your friends;
  • - Complete various daily missions and earn gold coins.

Gameplay teaser:

Official Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/ninjadudevszombies/

Please share your thoughts, impressions, and suggestions about the game. We'll be more than happy to receive your feedback and make the game better!rolleyes.gif

Hope you'll love our game! biggrin.gif

Adoregames.com | Follow us on Twitter 

Currently operating a hidden object game in a team of 7.

Advertisement

From the video I did notice that I had a hard time understanding when the player was doing poorly. I figure that if the zombies make it past a certain point, they will start doing damage and if enough damage happens the game is over.

The gameplay looks awesome though, very much like the tree hopping game where you jump up the tree and have to only use left and right to go up the tree.

Perhaps if you drew a line across the ground where the zombies cross to start dealing damage and then also make them flash colors and make the tower flash at the same time so the players know these events are linked. Hope that helps!

In the mean time, check out this card game I'm putting together! Quick simple game involving rock paper scissors on cards, currently a print and play but soon to be programmed!
http://www.gamedev.net/topic/677874-mix-up-city-arcade-edition-rock-paper-scissors-with-a-twist/

From the video I did notice that I had a hard time understanding when the player was doing poorly. I figure that if the zombies make it past a certain point, they will start doing damage and if enough damage happens the game is over.

Hello there!

We appreciate your feedback! We'll consider your advice to indicate zombies or a tower.

However, here is the thing: When zombies are going up, the tower is constantly declining (there is a line on the tower with a skull on it). If the tower descends to that line, the game is over. So the player need to always keep the tower away from descending by killing zombies above the line, not below it. These points are explained to the gamers in the tutorial.

Ohhh... I see what you mean. Darn. Okay so for me, it was the visual cues that threw me off. Plus, I was not the one playing ha ha... Perhaps a little dude on the side saying why certain things are happening using story-like dialog?

I went ahead and signed up for the beta so I can help more directly!

I do not have an apple device, so I hope it's okay that I have an android phone.

I like this game, lets make it as awesome as possible! ^_^

Replied to you on our Facebook page:)

Ohhh... I see what you mean. Darn. Okay so for me, it was the visual cues that threw me off. Plus, I was not the one playing ha ha... Perhaps a little dude on the side saying why certain things are happening using story-like dialog?

I went ahead and signed up for the beta so I can help more directly!

I do not have an apple device, so I hope it's okay that I have an android phone.

I like this game, lets make it as awesome as possible! ^_^

Replied on our FB page:)

Thanks for you kind words!

As of the little dude on the side, it's a nice idea, but we want to keep the game as minimalistic as possible. Everything should be clear from the tutorial we are optimizing.

Here are some screenshots from the game:

QAkhmNB.png

yrMIkj8.jpg

Hey pals!

We've finally created a landing page for our Ninja Dude vs Zombies game! Have a look:http://adoregames.com/games/ninja-dude-vs-zombies

There are some minor changes to be done, but this variant tends to be the final one. biggrin.gif

Tell us what you think!

P.S. Beta-test is still open! :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r:

Hey, everyone! We're coming closer to the release date of our ninja game.

Here's how the gameplay interface looks like at the moment. And that's, by the way, our highest score so far!

KipVpkd.jpg.

Few days are left before we close the beta test of our game and sumbit it to App Store. ^_^

Apple submission postponed - found some bugs while testing in-app purchases. Fixing them right now.

Meanwhile you still have a chance to take part in beta testing. Please apply here (Google Form).

Hey, everyone! smile.gif

Please read our official announcement with some details on our upcoming Ninja Dude vs Zombies game: AdoreStudio’s Upcoming Ninja Dude vs Zombies, Endless Tap’n’Slash Clicker, Gives Arcade Games a Whole New Twist

Little time left for you to jump at a chance to test the game out! Really look forward to receiving your feedback! Game on!

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement