Sign in to follow this  
Hugo Moutinho

Social Network for Game Developers

Voibee Alpha will be released in mid July and we´d like to invite you to join the Void Testers team. It´s FREE and open for 2D/3D Artists and designers, Programmers/Software Engineers, Voice Actors/Sound Engineers, Video Editors/VFX and Content writters. We are looking for testers intrested in producing content and giving us feedback. If you want to take part on this, request your key at www.voidbee.com/request filling out an easy and short form.

Facebook page is www.facebook.com/voidbee. Updates and news will be posted there.

After reading the side, I'm still not sure exactly the useful of this, or whether I want sign up. It looks like it might be useful if you can reach critical mass, though.

Could you post some screenshots of your current WIP interface? (surely your site appearance isn't a trade secret)

How many developers do you currently have signed up?

Are you wanting to be "Facebook for developers" or is it closer to a "LinkedIn for developers"?

That'd give me the information I need to decide whether to join or not.

Hi Servent of the Lord!

As of now, more than 60 developers signed up ( 53% programmers, 27% 2D/3D artists and 10% for Audio and Motion. Note that you could be in more than one group at a time).
In very simple terms, we could say its something "between" Facebook and LinkedIn. It is meant to connect people and make them interact but also offer professional oportunities.

The most important screens are being developed yet, so it woudn't be very helpful to show them now. However, you can check them when it´s basic functions are working, as we plan to test with some developers and artists even before the Alpha release.

Sign in to follow this