• Advertisement
Sign in to follow this  
moeen k

Unity how much can i depend on ram od current handled deviced specially andrid devices

This topic is 914 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

hi. im working o n a android project and i think i t has lots of sprite load for mobile device. im going to do some level streamg on that. (im working on unity) i want to know before i run my game on reall device most of basic android devices how ram they have or how much ram developer can depend on to develop.

Advertisement

modern +1gb

you dont need to worry at all

why? what you mean about you dont need to be worry at all.

Instead of worrying about whats available now and cause premature headaches. Worry about what you what you are trying to achieve and what would be realistic low water mark. You may find that you can prune features in order to meet your lower specification and still able to deliver your content. Being that knowing what to expect is more informative than objective since you did not specify how much you will need or expect to use.

Sign in to follow this  

• Advertisement

Important Information

By using GameDev.net, you agree to our community Guidelines, Terms of Use, and Privacy Policy.

We are the game development community.

Whether you are an indie, hobbyist, AAA developer, or just trying to learn, GameDev.net is the place for you to learn, share, and connect with the games industry. Learn more About Us or sign up!

Sign me up!