• Advertisement
Sign in to follow this  
Trunglee

help me repack or create new file *.vfs

This topic is 958 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

Hi everybody. I doing a patch english for game Moonlight Blade. It main page: wuxia.qq.com/main.shtml 
I found a file containing the language and open it but I have no way to repack it back like in directory main. It's file *.vfs so I want people to be able to help me how to pack it again. Or help me create new file vfs . Help me plz!

Advertisement

This forum is about programming games, not about providing a service to pack data files.

You are not the original author of the data that you modified, or you would have a way to construct that .vfs file.

Assuming you have permission of the author to make those changes, I would suggest you ask the original author about the format, and he can then either provide you with a program, or give a format description so you can write a program yourself.

Sign in to follow this  

• Advertisement

Important Information

By using GameDev.net, you agree to our community Guidelines, Terms of Use, and Privacy Policy.

GameDev.net is your game development community. Create an account for your GameDev Portfolio and participate in the largest developer community in the games industry.

Sign me up!