[Android] Asteroid Space Shooter

Started by
5 comments, last by Ranguna203 7 years, 10 months ago

Asteroid Space Shooter
Arcade Space Shooter in LÖVE

This is my first game made for android, I'd love to hear what you think and all feedback is appreciated.

Download now on Google Play

This is a fast paced game where you shoot asteroids in SPAAACEE!! And that's basically it :D

WARNING: Photosensitivity, this game contains flashing graphics and might cause photosensitive epileptic seizures. Please play with caution and if you feel lightheadedness, altered vision, eye or face twitching, jerking or shaking of arms or legs, disorientation, confusion, or momentary loss of awareness, immediately stop playing and consult a doctor.

You have unlimited bullets, unlimited time, unlimited asteroids but only one life. Shoot the asteroids or die trying in this awesome remake of the popular game Asteroids.
Asteroids will never stop coming and it's your job to survive as many waves as possible, keep in mind that each wave will be significantly harder than the other, more Asteroids, more AWESOMENESS.

Watch out when an asteroid is close to you, the camera will zoom in and time will slow down but you will have a chance to shoot it and survive.

Best of luck commander.

The Catch:
If a bullet doesn't hit an asteroid then you will lose 1-100 points ;)
1atx8yoatxma34lzg.jpg
pp5odppcffqfqhjzg.jpg
tis45d9lx0g6pk6zg.jpg
sbwlj9sc9h2d9xlzg.jpg
8h3epvy7yvcaj65zg.jpg
eo191a5o2ept2jazg.jpg
i1rvb9licg1x30czg.jpg
The game can get really trippy, so people that suffer epilepsy problems might need to watchout because colors will get really messed up.

Advertisement

Hello I just downloaded the game on my Motorola Moto G2 and played a little, sometimes when I tap the screen the "ship" just turns around, and even if I spam taps it does not shoot the asteroids, while sometimes it does.

Anyway, I hope it gets fixed soon cause ruins the play :)

By the way I have a gaming youtube channel and you love to make a review and gameplay about your game, just asking permission ;)

Hello Rafael, sorry for the late reply and thanks for the feedback, I also noticed that and the next update will fix that and it will bring a lot of nice features.

And yes, you are free to make a video and you can do it however you want but you should wait for the next update, it should come out some time this this week, once you upload the video then please post it here, I'd love to se it :)

Again sorry for replaying so late.

I don't have an Android device, but I'd love to see some gameplay video :)

Check out "Star Explorers" on Steam: Early Access
http://store.steampowered.com/app/502720/Star_Explorers/

The game has been updated and you are now free to make a video, I can't wait to see it.

I don't have an Android device, but I'd love to see some gameplay video :)

Might I ask, what is your smartphone's operating system ?

I have a Windows phone.

Check out "Star Explorers" on Steam: Early Access
http://store.steampowered.com/app/502720/Star_Explorers/

I have a Windows phone.

I also wanted to make this game available for windows phone (a few friends of mine also use windows phone) but the framework that I'm using currently doens't support that platform.

I'll see what I can do.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement