• Advertisement
Sign in to follow this  
dullman

Unity 2d Free Form Deformation - looking for example source code/friendly algorithm

This topic is 862 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

Hello i want to implement to my game in unity FFD, but truthfully whilst in current game i an asset which creates me meshes from svg data, so additional i want to be able to deform created meshes with control points during runtime, i seems to not be able to find any implementation of any algorithm for 2d FFD on web, and truthfully from science papers i rather don't understand much since most of them required to be at least at good level of knowledge within this subject. What i search is either any implementation of FFD in 2d in any programming language (preferable c#) or any article that has a pseudo code inside so i as programmer could faster understand it.

Advertisement
Sign in to follow this  

• Advertisement

Important Information

By using GameDev.net, you agree to our community Guidelines, Terms of Use, and Privacy Policy.

We are the game development community.

Whether you are an indie, hobbyist, AAA developer, or just trying to learn, GameDev.net is the place for you to learn, share, and connect with the games industry. Learn more About Us or sign up!

Sign me up!