• Advertisement
Sign in to follow this  
viniciusras

My 'hacks' for BioShock Infinite (and my library!)

This topic is 793 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

Hello,

I have created a trainer for the game BioShock Infinite and I thought it would be interesting to share it with you guys.
Here's the video of the hacks that I have implemented in this trainer (and links for downloading it and its source code):

This trainer is actually an opensource project that I have created to showcase another project: a C# library for making it easier to develop software that access other processes' memory spaces in Windows-based systems.
That means you can use the library - which I named "RAMvader" - to perform read/write operations into another process' memory.
This might be used not only for creating game trainers ("hacks"), but also in other contexts such as machine learning, antivirus/security/analysis software, benchmarking, and others.

If you guys get interested in knowing the RAMvader library, please feel free to visit the library's page at SourceForge:

https://sourceforge.net/projects/ramvader/

There you will also find links to another showcase project: a trainer for the indie game Aquaria.
Hope you guys enjoy!  :)

Advertisement
Sign in to follow this  

• Advertisement

Important Information

By using GameDev.net, you agree to our community Guidelines, Terms of Use, and Privacy Policy.

We are the game development community.

Whether you are an indie, hobbyist, AAA developer, or just trying to learn, GameDev.net is the place for you to learn, share, and connect with the games industry. Learn more About Us or sign up!

Sign me up!