Sign in to follow this  
slicer4ever

The Week of Awesome IV ! - Fourth annual unofficial gamedev.net competition - Administration thread.

Last year was an awesome experience. This year I will not participate but I would like to give a prize to the team which will use a custom engine and will impress me most. The prize will be a Dark Souls III Digital Copy for each team member. Maybe if is possible when you post your entry to specify that is made in a custom engine so it will be easier for me to sort eligible teams :).

Great idea! As it happens, I'm going to use my own custom game engine for this competition, and I am a HUGE Dark Souls fan. :-D *wink wink nudge nudge*

Dont't forget to add me :)
Also it was pointed out to me that in attempting to integrate more than two themes, I may need to explicitly the two I'd prefer to be evaluates against. Assuming this is accurate (as it makes a lot of sence) what would be the preferred medium to convey this information to the judges? (And up to when would I have to make up my mind?)

Dont't forget to add me :)
Also it was pointed out to me that in attempting to integrate more than two themes, I may need to explicitly the two I'd prefer to be evaluates against. Assuming this is accurate (as it makes a lot of sence) what would be the preferred medium to convey this information to the judges? (And up to when would I have to make up my mind?)

I got you in my roundups :P, i'm assuming same team name as last year with unicore?