• Advertisement
Sign in to follow this  
Rafael Abud Ferreira

Hello, I wanna make videos about your games!

This topic is 870 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

Hello guys  :)

My name is Rafael and I have a gaming youtube channel named NewGame Project, I just joined gamedev.net so I could make contact with you guys!

I'm not here to promote my channel, but instead im here to try promoting your games!

Since I choose the name "NewGame Project" I thought: "Why not making videos of some game projects?" and here im, trying to make the first step :)

So here's the deal: If you can get me a playable demo or the full game itself, with more information like what the game is about or what makes it unique, I will happly contact you so we can decide HOW we are gonna do it, deal?

My plans are making a review about the actual state of the game, get some gameplay, what ppl could expect in future upgrades and comments on how the game feels (in portuguese-brazil)

So... lets be partners?  :wink:

by the way I hope im not breaking any community rules here with this post, and sorry about my bad english  :lol: 

Advertisement

Hello

Seems great what you're offering. Will keep it in mind. All help that indie developers can receive or give to each other it's welcome.

(indie gamers unite :) )

Sign in to follow this  

• Advertisement

Important Information

By using GameDev.net, you agree to our community Guidelines, Terms of Use, and Privacy Policy.

We are the game development community.

Whether you are an indie, hobbyist, AAA developer, or just trying to learn, GameDev.net is the place for you to learn, share, and connect with the games industry. Learn more About Us or sign up!

Sign me up!