Hello, I wanna make videos about your games!

Started by
0 comments, last by GiantFox 7 years, 10 months ago

Hello guys :)

My name is Rafael and I have a gaming youtube channel named NewGame Project, I just joined gamedev.net so I could make contact with you guys!

I'm not here to promote my channel, but instead im here to try promoting your games!

Since I choose the name "NewGame Project" I thought: "Why not making videos of some game projects?" and here im, trying to make the first step :)

So here's the deal: If you can get me a playable demo or the full game itself, with more information like what the game is about or what makes it unique, I will happly contact you so we can decide HOW we are gonna do it, deal?

My plans are making a review about the actual state of the game, get some gameplay, what ppl could expect in future upgrades and comments on how the game feels (in portuguese-brazil)

So... lets be partners? :wink:

by the way I hope im not breaking any community rules here with this post, and sorry about my bad english :lol:

Advertisement

Hello

Seems great what you're offering. Will keep it in mind. All help that indie developers can receive or give to each other it's welcome.

(indie gamers unite :) )

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement