• Advertisement
Sign in to follow this  
Piotr Sobolewski

Rapid Prototyping service (Unity development)

This topic is 818 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

Hi everyone,

My name is Piotr Sobolewski, I'm a game designer and the CEO of The Knights of Unity, a Unity software house based in Wroclaw, Poland (Facebook, Twitter, Unity Tips & Tricks blog).

I am wondering if you would be interested in a paid rapid-idea-prototyping service in Unity. Basically, we are able to quickly develop anything in Unity, hence you could quickly see if your idea is playable or not.

So far we have been programming games for other companies, but I have a feeling that it is a certain niche that could be interesting for some of the indie game designers, as well.

A cost of a rapid prototype would range from about $200 to $2000, depending on the mechanic.

Let me know if anyone would be interested in a rapid prototype or if you have questions. My email is sir.peter@theknightsofunity.com

Cheers!

Advertisement
Sign in to follow this  

• Advertisement

Important Information

By using GameDev.net, you agree to our community Guidelines, Terms of Use, and Privacy Policy.

We are the game development community.

Whether you are an indie, hobbyist, AAA developer, or just trying to learn, GameDev.net is the place for you to learn, share, and connect with the games industry. Learn more About Us or sign up!

Sign me up!