• Advertisement
Sign in to follow this  
blueshogun96

Finding 16-bit style tiles (side scrolling)

This topic is 830 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

tumblr_nwwakgKCpU1tliyz4o8_500.gif

I noticed it's increasingly harder to find art of this particular style.  Either it's the more modern look, or the wanna be retro art that looks more like an enhanced Atari game rather than anything of the SNES - Genesis/Saturn era.  Anything out there that's royalty free?  

Not trying to be a cheap bastard (well, technically I am whether I'm trying to or not) but I'm hopefully trying to find some art I can use to simulate ground/terrain.  I don't really need much, not even anything in the background because my background will be a full 3D scene complete with post processing and all that jazz.

If you want an idea of what I'm hoping to accomplish, watch this, as my game is primarily a clone of Cotton 2.

Any ideas?  Thanks, much appreciated.

Shogun.

Edited by blueshogun96

Advertisement
Sign in to follow this  

• Advertisement

Important Information

By using GameDev.net, you agree to our community Guidelines, Terms of Use, and Privacy Policy.

We are the game development community.

Whether you are an indie, hobbyist, AAA developer, or just trying to learn, GameDev.net is the place for you to learn, share, and connect with the games industry. Learn more About Us or sign up!

Sign me up!