• Advertisement
Sign in to follow this  
kestrelgames

Rule with an Iron Fish -- A Pirate Fishing Adventure.

This topic is 765 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

Hey all, just wanted to say thanks for the IOTD votes (TWICE?!). Figured I should post something about the game the screenshots are from. 

Briefly, we're a super indie team of 3(and a half for audio) and we just released an absurd pirate fishing game. 

It actually got featured on the Canadian App Store yesterday, no lie! Bit shocking for a first proper release.

We got really positive feedback when some kind soul made a forum post about our game on TouchArcade, feel free to check out the reviews and discussion here.

For now it's available for iOS with no IAPs or ads, just a one-time purchase (got a lot of love for this decision).

Android release coming in a couple months and that might be F2P but hopefully not spammy/scammy :)

Here are some screenshots from the game!

upE49PX.jpg

yeah, pirate hacker cave!

3DhHsmp.gif

Feel free to check our twitter out at [twitter]kestrelgames[/twitter] for updates and so forth.

Advertisement

Looks really cute!  I have a windows phone, so my loss.  Do you have any gameplay videos?

hey MKSchmidt! Shoot, no way to port for winPhone. Here's a gameplay vid someone made on youtube: 

thanks for asking!

Sign in to follow this  

• Advertisement

Important Information

By using GameDev.net, you agree to our community Guidelines, Terms of Use, and Privacy Policy.

We are the game development community.

Whether you are an indie, hobbyist, AAA developer, or just trying to learn, GameDev.net is the place for you to learn, share, and connect with the games industry. Learn more About Us or sign up!

Sign me up!