• Advertisement
Sign in to follow this  
TheFieryShadow

RPG in a Box

This topic is 911 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

Hello! I am attempting to spread the word about a project I am working on called RPG in a Box

My goal is for RPG in a Box to be a comprehensive set of tools for creating 3D tile-based/voxel-style role-playing and adventure games—everything you will need for building and sharing your own game, all packaged together in a box, so to speak! I will be striving to make the software user-friendly so that no knowledge of programming, computer graphics, or modelling will be required, all while still maintaining as many customizable aspects as possible so that your game can be unique.

Check out the trailer below for an idea of what is currently possible with RPG in a Box! If you are interested, a vote of support on Steam Greenlight would be very much appreciated. I hope to get this project onto Steam as Early Access software to help build and expand the community.

Any feedback is welcome! Thank you for your interest and support.  :D

Advertisement
Sign in to follow this  

• Advertisement

Important Information

By using GameDev.net, you agree to our community Guidelines, Terms of Use, and Privacy Policy.

GameDev.net is your game development community. Create an account for your GameDev Portfolio and participate in the largest developer community in the games industry.

Sign me up!