• Advertisement
Sign in to follow this  
B

Ghostacle

This topic is 826 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

Ghostacle is a top-down arcade style maze game. The goal of the game is to get through the ghost filled chambers to find your freedom. Through the 15 levels the maze's layout and the ghosts are making it harder and harder to get to the next chamber. Patience and determination are needed. Are you capable of finding your way out?

Download link:
https://spectralelixirsoftware.itch.io/ghostacle

Spectral Elixir Software link:
https://twitter.com/SpectralElixir

[sharedmedia=core:attachments:32276]
[sharedmedia=core:attachments:32275]

Advertisement

I tried it out.  It works fine.  I think I would like it better if you had some health points rather than just restarting the level , to give people a little flexibility.  Having to redo a level, after almost finishing it, for one tiny mistake feels a bit like punishment.

Is this the final product?  I think you could also spend some time improving the graphics. 

Otherwise, it is a challenging and stable game.   Nice work so far!

Hello!

This is the final version. My inspiration was the World Hardest Game, so that is why it is so hard/difficult.

btw I'm glad you like it! :)

Sign in to follow this  

• Advertisement

Important Information

By using GameDev.net, you agree to our community Guidelines, Terms of Use, and Privacy Policy.

We are the game development community.

Whether you are an indie, hobbyist, AAA developer, or just trying to learn, GameDev.net is the place for you to learn, share, and connect with the games industry. Learn more About Us or sign up!

Sign me up!