[GameMaker] Looking to create a group of developers to share ideas, help each other and learn together

Started by
1 comment, last by keanumyself 7 years, 10 months ago

Hi ,
I am looking for a group of willing to learn and co-operate team members with a basic , general , or advanced knowledge of Game Maker & GML.
I mainly want this for i believe it will be a massive beneficial factor to have a team of members in which you can get quick response to your questions & help if you require it. This will be mostly a learning tool more than a co-operative project task. Best examples is a class of students working together but on their own projects ; just asking others for help , ideas etc. Like a much smaller and concentrated Stack Overflow

This is a Game Maker only group.
If you are interested in joining please message me or email me at keanu.barnardd@gmail.com talking about what your intrests are in GameMaker , if your beginner , general knowledge or advanced and abit about yourself.

Thanks i look foward to hearing from everyone

Advertisement
I'm in similar groups for a couple other frameworks. We use slack. Check it out. Its designed to be ideal for your kind of goal.

Thanks i will get onto that now

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement