• Advertisement
Sign in to follow this  

Project Trinity ?Nintendo 3DS?

This topic is 620 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

DsL5PSc.png

“Project Trinity”

Hello! Welcome to the project’s thread.

You’re probably wondering what this is all about, huh?

Trinity is the codename I’ve bestowed upon this game I’ve been cultivating for the past two years.

It’s a 2D goal-oriented role-playing adventure, and in a lot of ways is comparable to Pokémon. After all, it was originally a Pokémon game!

Trinity will be made for the Nintendo 3DS, and will run on all models sold.

Unfortunately I don’t have a lot to show for this game. Unless you enjoy looking at code, that is.

Don’t worry though! I am on the hunt for some skilled graphics artists, music composers, and writing partners.

If you couldn’t tell by now, I am a developer. No, that’s not my Twitter.

I’ve been coding for a long time; I think you can trust that I know what I’m doing. I mean, do you see any other 3DS software developers around here?

…only kidding. On a serious note, 3DS development isn’t my first rodeo, if you know what I mean.

So what does this game have in store?

For one, I have spent a lot of time letting ideas simmer and cement into a canon I’ve created. Most of it is unwritten, though.

I have also spent a lot of time developing the game’s engine, only to switch systems or even switch platforms entirely. It’s happened a couple times before, but I’m confident this will be the last.

…I’ll post more stuff here later. The top image is the game’s title screen, by the way. Until next time!

Edited by nicholatian

Advertisement
Hi!

It’s been a while since I’ve said anything about Project Trinity. But regardless, I come bearing some wonderful news. Project Trinity has gone legit, and will be officially available on the 3DS platform via the eShop.

For you, this means vastly easier access to the game, and for us it means a better platform to gain an audience and recoup our costs. It’s a win–win, right?

I have been working quite a bit on adapting our existing codebase, not only to use Nintendo’s tools but to shape up the styling to adhere to Google’s specifications and take advantage of better libraries. Hopefully this will make for a better, bug-free and exploit-free experience for everyone.

Until next time!

Sign in to follow this  

• Advertisement