• Advertisement
Sign in to follow this  

Looking for someone to help me with the game art

This topic is 663 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

Hello, I have been working on my first serious project for around 7 months now. It is a 2D, pixel art, sad, story based game. I have already created a prologue for it and I have drawn most of the characters that I needed so far but I'm not really that good at drawing and it consumes much more time than anything else in this game development. I will be posting the prologue as a demo here soon but first I wanted to make the whole main menu stuff and for that I need an image drawn, I already made a sketch but I need someone to complete the whole image. It's basically the main character sitting in an armchair, smoking and looking through a window. The game is set in post-apocalyptic world, so everything should look broken/abandoned.

Here are some screenshots from the game, green guy is the main character.
TA_ss1.png

TA_ss2.png

Here is the sketch I made:

Torn_Appart_cover.png

I'm also thinking about animating a few areas, for example the cigarette but I guess I could do that myself after the image would be done.
If you are interested, please reply here or contact me by email martynasbra@gmail.com
I'm not going to post this game on steam once it's made so the only income would be from ad revenue, however I would share that income.

Advertisement
Sign in to follow this  

• Advertisement