[PAID] Pixel Artist needed for a 2D Steam game

Started by
9 comments, last by Ifrit Dev 6 years, 9 months ago
Hello!
I've recently come up with a great idea for a game, which will be done in 2D (pixel art). The game is very funny and at the same time simple enough for 2-4 people to work on it.
- Multiplayer
- Action game
- Gore
- Platformer
Game Description
The game is called "Gun Arena". It is a shooting game consisting of 2 teams (5 vs 5) destroying each other in an arena for the sake of winning. There will be a lot of guns, such as AK-47's, Revolvers, throwing stars and much more. Killing enemies as well as winning the game will reward you with gold, which can be used to buy items from the shop. These items can be:
- New weapons
- Weapon accessories, such as a scope for your AK-47, Explosive grenades etc.
- Character skins to make your character look cool
- And much more
The game will consist of a few maps, which will be optimized for a good team game experience.
Currently we are in need of a pixel artist who can create:
- One single character and its animation
- One single gore effect for when the character is killed
- A few weapon effects (flames, explosions)
If you like this idea and think it sounds amazing, give me a PM and we will discuss whatever. The game will be sold on steam and I will cover all the expenses. When the game is sold, you (Pixel artist) will get 25% of the income forever! And more important.. You'll get a better reputation!
- We've already amazing programmers working on the game.
AK-47 from the game:
Udklip10.PNG
Throwing star:
Udklip22.PNG
Little demo:
Untitled-3.gif
Test1.gif
Advertisement

Post updated. Paid position now.

Still searching for a pixel artist.

Hi, i'm not actually a pixel artist, but i could compose some sort of soundeffects or ingamemusic. Just say me what you want and i will send you a demo if you're interested :D

Hi, i'm not actually a pixel artist, but i could compose some sort of soundeffects or ingamemusic. Just say me what you want and i will send you a demo if you're interested :D

Sounds awesome! Sent you a PM.

Hi Nafei, could you post some examples of graphics you imagined for your game? Or mention some game name, I can google it myself. Thanks! (If the pixel artist position is still free, of course :) )

Not completely sure, but aren't paid positions prohibited in this topic? http://www.gamedev.net/topic/679363-rules-for-hobbyist-project-classifieds/

created Hell Loop - indie pixel art tower defense platformer

Not completely sure, but aren't paid positions prohibited in this topic? http://www.gamedev.net/topic/679363-rules-for-hobbyist-project-classifieds/

Not sure why he's calling it a paid position but he's actually offering royalties.

I do pixel art. Unfortunately the only portfolio piece I could find is this.

sprite_by_swanart-d768mwn.png

Please email me further JonSwansonBiz@gmail.com

I do pixel art, and I've got a massive experience pool. I've worked in a wide array of styles, and if this is still ongoing, I'd love to join. PM me if you'd like to see my portfolio

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement